Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ship Catalog

Dry Station's library AI notified me of a new addition to the databanks - a ship catalog.

This catalog is a growing database of the vessels that I have encountered so far in Dry Empire, both those I'd built as well as those owned by other astronauts and empires... It excludes Isanth pirate vessels, as the Trading Guild already has an expansive library detailing these vessels.

This databank can be accessed at any time through the Library link on the right hand side of your HUD (titled "The Library")... along with a history of my broadcasts, and a host of other useful information.

The AI also now offers me an option to search through the Library and my various posts, giving me quick access to anything I want to know more about.

Tags can also be used to display transmissions only relating to that particular tag, gathering all useful information together with one quick click.

Currently it also has entries on the various Asteroids I've encountered, along with a growing list of Minerals and Resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment